UruguayUruguay Home Page Uruguay Country Information Volunteer Abroad Uruguay Internship Abroad Uruguay Gap Year Abroad in Uruguay Group Volunteer Abroad Survival Spanish Program Uruguay Adventure Holidays Uruguay Program Fees Frequently Asked Questions Uruguay Coordinator Apply Now Contact Us
Continents:Asia Africa Latin America
Countries:Brazil Costa Rica Ecuador Ghana Guatemala Kenya Nepal Peru Tanzania Uruguay Zanzibar
Uruguay Adventure Holiday Tours
The International Volunteer Travel offers amazing programs incorporating 4 to 8 days of touring the most spectacular attractions in Uruguay including spending time at a beach resort city and a ranch. You can combine this with international volunteer or overseas internship work or do it alone.
You can make a choice from the following options of country expedition
and beach vacation holiday programs offered by International
Volunteer Travel in Uruguay.
- Uruguay Beach Resort Holiday?Featuring 4 days beach resort relaxation at Latin America?s best seaside resort city of Punta del Este. Punta is known for its miles of beautiful, pristine beaches, and the wealth of its summer visitors. In the summer (December to March) the towns population swells from a few thousand to half a million. It is a favorite destination for wealthy celebrities and politicians from around the world. >> Read on.
- Uruguay Ranch Country Adventure ?Featuring 4 days of memorable ranch and countryside experience. Enjoy modern housing facilities in a rural setting with lots of country activities>> Read on..
- Best of Uruguay Adventure ? Uruguay expedition featuring 8 days of adventure; combining the Uruguay Beach Resort Holiday and the Uruguay Ranch Country Adventure programs>> Read on..
Uruguay Adventure Program Logistics
What is Provided/Not Provided
During the country and beach tours, we will provide you with the following for your trip:
- Transport by local hired vehicle and/or public bus as need arises;
- During the Uruguay Ranch Country Adventure program, host family or local economy inns, will provide accommodation and three meals per day. All will have shower; flush toilets and electricity.
- During the Uruguay Beach Resort Holiday economy hotel accommodation (shared rooms) and complimentary breakfast provided; Other meals on you; cost between USD 2 and USD 8 per meal.
- Bed and beddings ? rooms may be shared.
Remember to bring with you:
- Personal spending money;
- Personal Toiletries
- Toothpaste and brush
- Mineral water
- Warm Sweater, sweatshirt, or medium-warm coat for some cool nights and evenings in the winter months of June ? August.
Combining Uruguay Programs
You can combine your Adventure Holiday program in Uruguay with an opportunity for volunteering work abroad in Uruguay, internship in Uruguay or the Survival Spanish study in Uruguay, South America.
Frequently Asked Questions.For answers to your questions not provided on this or other linked pages (top bar and left bar column), please go to the Uruguay Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us.
Uruguay Program Highlights
Treinta Y Tres, Punta Del este.
Length of Program:
2 to 12 weeks.
2nd and 4th Thursday of every Month.
Airport Arrival Time:
By 11:00 AM, day prior to starting date.
Projects within walking distance from home.
Mondays to Fridays. 3 to 8 hours daily.
For international volunteer Uruguay program fees, please click here.